Monday, June 14, 2010

Got Here....Got Stated

Ok everyone, I made it here yesterday just in time for unpacking and hitting the gym. The place is great, folks are nice, and I can see snow capped mountains in every direction.

Started a blog last night about something God was showing me about "perspective". Somehow my computer deleted it while I was writing and I was too tired to try again. So, I have waited until tonight to try again.

Basically some of the things I was thinking about had to do with how our views of things change as we move on in our journies...And God was letting me know that this was normal and expected. For instance, the mountains looked much different from the airplane than they did today while I was hiking in those mountains. I think God wants me to be open to this process...open to seeing things from different perspectives...open to new understandings and insights. He wants to open up so new things to me that I could maybe only really see clearly while here. So, I have been meditating upon how perspective changes things. And I know, that the closer I grow in my relationship with Jesus, then the more able I will be to see and understand from His way...His truth...His life.

So anyway, that is what I was blogging about last night.

Our day is basically as follows:

7:15 Snack and mile walk to gym
7:30-8:30 Intense workout at the gym (I am a sweaty mess)
8:30-9:00 walk back to our place for breakfast
9:00-9:30 Breakfast
9:30-10:30 One our cardio workout Snack
10:30-12:00 Showers and Ice packs
12:00-12:30 Lunch
12:30-1:00 Book Study "intuitive eating"
1:00-3:00 Hike in mountains :) Snack
3:30-5:00 Personal Time (Shower, Sleep, ice etc.)
5:00-5:30 Dinner
5:30-7:30 To gym for a class. I picked Water Excersise. Surprisingly, it kicked my butt.
snack
8:00 Back to my room for shower, rest, and to sleep early
Slept great....and oh, ya, there was ibuprofen thrown in there along the way as well.

That was it for day one...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment